Group LTC, The Place To Be
Programs for Employee and Association Groups
• Minimum employer group size: 3
• Simplified underwriting extended to Care Partners
• Short applications
• Fewer underwriting questions
• Agent-assisted online applications
• Higher Benefit Limits on Cash Benefit Accounts of $300,000 and $500,000.Monthly Cash Benefit maximum of $6,000 increased to $7,500 and $9,000 respectively.
• New Association program for member-based organizations.
Get a quote:
NEW! Simplified Underwriting for Care Partners:
6 Health Questions ONLY!
Actively-at-work employees and actively-at-work Care Partners need only answer 6 simple health questions when enrolling in an Employer-Funded group or a 50+ voluntary group. Further simplifications have been made in health status questions, reduced to a one-year screen; and fewer “knockout” questions.
NEW! Modified Application for Family Members and Care Partners
A streamlined modified application for all other eligible group members and all eligibles applying after the open enrollment. Six health questions plus a list of physicians and medications is all we ask for on the application.
NEW! Paperless Transition
If a case does not reach participation requirements for simplified underwriting,MedAmerica provides a paperless transition to full underwriting. No need to go back to a client for additional underwriting information, or complete a new application.We will contact the applicant, obtain additional information and complete the underwriting. It’s that simple!
| Program Details
|| Customer Brochure
|| Product Highlights
|| Employer Brochure
| EE Multi-Life presentation
|| Multi-Life Program Overview
||Tax Advantage Highlights