Introducing Guaranteed ADvantage Accidental Death Insurance
- With an easy application process.
- There are NO HEALTH QUESTIONS.
- No medical exams.
- No occupation restrictions.
- Since Guaranteed ADvantage is guaranteed coverage, you cannot be turned down.
Fatal accidents happen one every 15 minutes according to the Fatality Analysis Reporting System(FARS) as reported by the Insurance Institute for highway Safety (2016). Furthermore, lifetime odds of dying from any unintentional cause are about 1 in 31, as reported by The National Safety Council’s 2015 edition of Injury Facts®.
Accidents happen everyday, so it’s important to protect your clients and their family and their investments.
• Face amounts from $50,000 to $500,000
• Issue ages 18-70
• With the election of Family coverage, the spouse’s death benefit pays at 100 percent of the primary insured’s death benefit, and depe ndant children at 20 percent of the primary insured’s death benefit
• Guaranteed ADvantage covers death sustained from any accident, work-related or non-work related
• Guaranteed ADvantage pays double the death benefit if death results from an accident while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a commoncarrier such as a boat, bus or airplane
• The Auto/Pedestrian benefit pays an additional 25 percent of the death benefit if the insured is killed while driving or riding in a private automobile or if struck by an automobile on a public street or highway
• Insurance policy is guaranteed renewable to age 80 as long as premiums are paid
Questions? 1-800-443-5149 / firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com