20 Aug 2007
Why The Senior Market is Such A Great One!
For Agents Information Only
Over the last 25 years we've specialized in the senior market. We've worked hand-in-hand with hundreds of brokers, seniors and seniors' families. And I have to say, the senior market is the greatest market out there (in my opinion).
- Rewarding: Helping seniors with their insurance is very rewarding, they really appreciate it when you take a little extra time and care with them. I would even go so far as to say we have actually developed friendships with many of the seniors we deal with.
- Exploding Market: Between 2005 and 2030, the senior market (age 60 and over) will grow by 81%. If we also include the 55-59 age group in the senior market, it will add 16.5 to 20.5 million more consumers during the period. The senior market is huge and growth is exploding. Including adults age 55 and over, the senior market is projected to exceed 75,000,000 by the year 2010, based on U.S. Census data.
- Multiple Products/Multiple Generations: When you help a senior out with their Medicare Supplement a product which they want and need, it opens the door for other products such as Long Term Care for them and/or their children (especially when you show some care and concern with the parents).
- Level Commissions: The level commission on the Medicare Supplement plans add up to a nice steady income quickly. Sell it once, and keep on earning the same commission year after year after year for as long as they keep it and continue paying premiums. We have many which are still on the books for 18, 19 and even 20 years!
- Back up And Support: We're your home office staff. You are free to do what you do, that is sell and make more income. We're here to field calls on our 808 number for you. Your clients will have our post paid envelopes to send in their Medicare EOB's and other correspondence (I'm not sure what it is about these envelopes other than it's a free stamp for them, but you would think they were gold --- seniors absolutely love them!).
SO what are you waiting for?
Join the hundreds of brokers who place their senior business with us!
Learn more about: Long Term Care and Medicare Supplements or request your initial kit with licensing by calling us at 1-800-443-5149 during business hours or leave a voice mail if it's later. Otherwise you can email me or order online here: http://www.lrc-ga.com/supplies.html
If you have any questions feel free to email or call me. email@example.com