28 Mar 2007
Renewal Commissions Save Laid Up Agent
For Agents Information Only
One of our brokers who used to write a lot of business with us once told me how renewal commissions saved his butt. He had been laid up for several months unable to work but the stream of renewal commissions he had coming in was more than enough to keep him (and his family) going. All his bills were paid and there was food on the table. He told me how grateful he was that he had built up his book of business to the point that he was able to concentrate on regaining his health without the added stress of worrying about how the bills would be paid.
There really are only 2 sources of income - people at work or money at work.
That's one of the greatest things about our industry........Renewals! Sell it once and keep on earning. Especially with our Medicare Supplements. I wouldn't even call it renewal commissions since that makes you think about a smaller percent from year 2 and on. You see our Medicare Supplements pay out a level commission percentage for as long as the customer keeps it. In fact, I'm working on commissions today and I'm seeing a load of policies that are 14-20 years old and still paying out commissions!
Can't beat that with a stick!
Curious to know what the level commission percentage is? Shoot me an email and I'll let you know. email@example.com
So what are you waiting for? Start building up a level stream of income that will continue to pay you for years to come (whether you are still working or not).
- A+ Rated Company
- A product Seniors want and Need
- An agency with 25 years of experience
- Level commissions as long as they keep the policy (sell it once and keep on earning)
- Part-D Rx.
- Open up a whole other world of marketing opportunities by taking care of this need seniors have.
Join our family of brokers who are already successfully in the senior market.
It worked for them, it will work for you too - we'll be there to make sure!
Questions? Give us a shout - 1-800-443-5149
- Step one: Get Appointed (we need to get you a code number BEFORE you can write business so do this now). Fill out and fax or email the Data Sheet to us with a current copy of your NYS insurance license.
- Step two: Request our initial Agent's Med Supp Kit: http://www.lrc-ga.com/supplies.html - firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 457-8904 (secure voice mail ordering system) - we will rush it right out to you via priority mail.