11 Apr 2007
Referrals - Just Ask!
For Agents Information Only
You know, the subconscious is a funny thing. You can plug in a question before you go for a walk, before you exercise or even before you go to bed (which may be the best time) and then get an answer at some point down the road. Simply ask yourself "how can I....." 9 times out of 10 at some point when you least expect it you will get an answer. That very thing happened happened to me this morning. Before I went on the treadmill I was thinking about how I could help you guys increase production. It's good for you and for us.
After I got off the treadmill and did some pushups the idea popped into my head "referrals." Sure, It's insurance class 101 but how many of you actually ask for a referral? If you have X number of existing clients send them a post card specifically asking for referrals and I bet you'll get a few. Just ask! After you close a case and deliver the policy ask for a referral. Do a courtesy call to check up on existing clients (or a mailing if they are "do not callers") and ask for a referral....
Which leads me to the next thought I had - I should be asking your for referrals too! So if you know other agents or brokers please send them our way. We sincerely appreciate it.
I'll be at another CE class all day again - this time is "Being Responsible" and "Addressing Senior needs - LTC" maybe I won't actually fall asleep during that one!
Don't forget you have to use the new applications for First United American Now - so let us know if you need some - no downloads - originals only.
- The old applications must be dated prior to 4/15/07 and received at our office by 04/20/07 after that you must use the new applications.
- New applications can be used now - Please read the instruction sheets on them very carefully as there are changes.
Start building up a level stream of income in the senior market with Medicare Supplements that will continue to pay you for years to come (whether you are still working or not).
- A+ Rated Company
- A product Seniors want and Need
- An agency with 25 years of experience
- Level commissions as long as they keep the policy (sell it once and keep on earning)
- Part-D Rx.
- Open up a whole other world of marketing opportunities by taking care of this need seniors have.
Place your business where they really care. Do business where you deal with those who have the most invested in your satisfaction! US!
Join our family of brokers who are already successfully in the senior market.
It worked for them, it will work for you too - we'll be there to make sure!
Questions? Give us a shout - 1-800-443-5149
- Step one: Get Appointed (we need to get you a code number BEFORE you can write business so do this now). Fill out and fax or email the Data Sheet to us with a current copy of your NYS insurance license.
- Step two: Request our initial Agent's Med Supp Kit: http://www.lrc-ga.com/supplies.html - firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 457-8904 (secure voice mail ordering system) - we will rush it right out to you via priority mail.