23 Apr 2007
Crusin The Catskills
For Agents Information Only
Yesterday my wife gave me a great birthday present. She let me get out on the Harley with some friends for the day. She didn't have to twist my arm very far either. I met up with 13 other bikers around 9:30 AM and I didn't get back till 4:30 PM. This was the first time I rode with this group. One of my daughter's friends' dad's put it together.
The group was mostly cops which was fine with me. We didn't have to worry too much about uh, traffic infractions so to speak. After riding 150 miles through the Catskill Mountains all day long I have to admit the last ten miles on the way home I almost had tears in my eyes. If you've ever ridden a horse for a few hours you know what I'm talking about. Let's just say I'm a little saddle sore today.
We meandered our way through the Catskills and ended up stopping to eat lunch in Phonecia. I'm not sure if everyone knows just how beautiful New York State really is but riding through those mountains reminded me of Colorado.
The funny thing is that it was around 75 degrees when we left but up on the mountain there was about 3 inches of snow on the side of the road and the ski slopes at Hunter Mountain were still full of snow. There were waterfalls, beautiful streams and lakes, steep cliffs you name it.
It was actually a great birthday present because most of my weekends are tied up with my middle daughter's travel softball games and then I have to hear my friends rub it in about the great rides they had! Well not yesterday..........
My dad's back in the office after being out in SanDiego last week so we're back in action full steam ahead here in the office.
Don't forget you have to use the new applications for First United American Now - so let us know if you need some - no downloads - originals only.
- New applications must be used now - Please read the instruction sheets on them very carefully as there are changes.
Start building up a level stream of income in the senior market with Medicare Supplements that will continue to pay you for years to come (whether you are still working or not).
- A+ Rated Company
- A product Seniors want and Need
- An agency with 25 years of experience
- Level commissions as long as they keep the policy (sell it once and keep on earning)
- Part-D Rx.
- Open up a whole other world of marketing opportunities by taking care of this need seniors have.
Place your business where they really care. Do business where you deal with those who have the most invested in your satisfaction! US!
Join our family of brokers who are already successfully in the senior market.
It worked for them, it will work for you too - we'll be there to make sure!
Questions? Give us a shout - 1-800-443-5149
- Step one: Get Appointed (we need to get you a code number BEFORE you can write business so do this now). Fill out and fax or email the Data Sheet to us with a current copy of your NYS insurance license.
- Step two: Request our initial Agent's Med Supp Kit: http://www.lrc-ga.com/supplies.html - firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 457-8904 (secure voice mail ordering system) - we will rush it right out to you via priority mail.